Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Happy Wednesday!

Yep it is Wednesday again!!  It is going to be a gloriously beautiful day outside here in Oklahoma.  It is already 70° and sunny!  Yay!  About time!  I have already been to see the doctor about my face/skin cancers today and got a good report so no more radiation and no more doctors visits for a year!

My desk is not nearly as busy today as it has been but hey...I did get some cards and a layout made from some kits I own!  Wondering what the deal is about Wednesdays and WOYWW?  Check out Julia's blog and she will fill show you the whys!
This is the second card kit this week!  I laid it out last night foolishly thinking at 11 pm I would be able to stay awake long enough to get started but it didn't happen.  Something to look forward to after I get home from the therapists this after noon!

Cards I made this week!  


I love the colors on these cards.   12 cards per kit.  It was a bit irritating at times having to get my ruler out to measure where each piece of the card was suppose to go but hey...after a while I gave up and just put them together!  They are made from a Close to My Heart card kit called Something Magical!
One Layout this week was all I got around to and it is also a Close to My Heart kit.  I decided to document our anniversary with a scrapbook page.  This kit came with a couple of pocket layout pages so when I get the prints I will finish them up.  I have been mixing them together 2pg layouts and pocket pages (or whatever they are called!) cause it is fun!
Okay that is it for WOYWW this week!  I have a few more photos I want to share of the yard! 
right now the pansies, tulips, and bulbs are blooming hearty! 






Love all the tulips but I don't recall having seen an orange red double like this before!








 Hope everyone has a great week!

Love these dutch iris...the regular iris aren't blooming yet!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely cards as always and what gorgeous flowers in your garden . Thanks for your ATCs...mine is featured on my blog today. It gave me the nudge to make a book to put all last years ATCs in.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great news from your Dr! Loving all your hard work on your post today; and your garden looks great, too. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers and loving your cards too. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scrapbook piece holding lots of happy memories. I too find it hard not to open kits and take a look with every intention of starting straight away, but at least it is now ready and waiting for you. Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
    Creative wishes Tracey #21

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers. I love the colors in the cards, too.
    April #34

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie that's a great scrapbook layout. Your flowers are much further on than ours! Hope you get all your cards finished. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vickie, thats great news from the Doc. Awesome, so happy for you. Love all your cards, and the flower pics are fabulous. Lovely scrapbook layout. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun to see spring flowers. Here we have nothing spring like too cold and now Sat/Sun forecast 3/5 inches of snow..Yuck...Julia says she'll post ATC info update on her blog But it will be May 26th #9. I would love to exchange email me here hilsyl@gmail.com with your address and I'll pick up your email an send you my mailing address. Enjoy a great week. Love the patterned papers in your layout..

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness so jelly of your garden with all those flowers we keep getting cold snaps and that just slows it all down.
    Glad to hear your doing better YAH!! and lovely cards happy Late WOYWW hugs Nikki 7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated WOYWW. I remember using card kits and always loved them. Those colours are fabulous. We hope to be getting some Spring this week - higher temperatures are forecast. It is only just over a week before we go to Spain again, so there will be a heatwave in the UK then! Ali x #8

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse