Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentines Card

Thought I would share a some Valentines cards I made for a class at Scrap That in Norman.  The class is on February 7th at 6-8 pm and will cost $15.  I love all the bright pinks and reds that come out this time of year and the sentimentality that goes with the holiday!

Most all the papers and cardstock came from last years stash so I am not for sure what company made what!  I love Stampin Up!, Graphic 45, BoBunny, Close to My Heart, SEI, KaiserCraft, Reminisce, Authentique, etc. etc. etc.  If you look into the protective boxes in my craft room you would see how much I love papers!  I never know whats what except for the obvious lines like Graphic 45 etc.  I believe all the cards in this class are from Reminisce but I am not for sure.  I love using two sided papers and using both sides on a card!

This is the front and back of the two sided paper with the collage being made from cut out bits from the reverse side of the beautiful wine colored paper.  Ribbon and bling are from Stampin' Up!

I used Stampin Up! Co'ordinations cardstock to make the heart's and a new mini label punch and stamp for the sentiment! I bought some of the discounted pleated ribbon from SU also.  Made a nice card I thought. 
This is from Reminisce line this year.  I loved the hearts swap but the flip side of the paper was a collage of vintage valentines and I couldn't make up my mind which to use so I made a banner using the cutouts fromthe flip side.  I left the sentiment line blank so each individual could stamp the sentiment of their choice.  


I left the inside blank on all the cards and I am taking a stack of stamps so that everyone can decide what they want to put on the inside...if anything.  Any way leave me a comment and let me know what you think about the cards I am doing next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse