Monday, July 22, 2013

September Calendar

I finished the September page of the Graphic 45 Place in Time calendar...
I am going to be really sad when I get all the way through December and don't have any more calendar pages to do because I have had a tremendous fun making these pages and seeing how each one turns out.  Even though they have begun to look and awful lot a like to me in someways each one has taken on their own personality!  Doesn't the little girl swinging look like she is going to take advantage of summer as long as she can and that little red school house brings back memories!

 I didn't add anything new or special to this page and everything on it was from the layout, cut apart pages, and the chipboard embellishment sheet.  Graphic 45 did an awesome job, in my humble opinion, with the design of these papers.

Now on to the garden...Yesterday when I woke up Chuck had already been outside hard at work harvesting what was available to harvest in the garden...WOW!  I think a bountiful harvest too considering the size of the 'corn field'...4 rows about 5 feet long and there is still a few left to be harvested.  The tomatoes are just starting to come in and I am really looking forward to it cause they are so yummy!

Okay off to the craft room to see what I can get up to today.  I have a young friend that just had a baby boy and doesn't have anything to document it in so I think I might whip up a chipboard book and run over to her house and do a foot print for her with my ink pad...ink is not toxic is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse