Saturday, July 13, 2013

Place in Time Calendar Class


I will be teaching a couple classes this week. The July "Place in TIme" calendar class is this next Thursday July 18th from 1-4 pm at ScrapThat Norman 526 W. Main St. Call 405-310-3400 to reserve your seats. Terri just got in another lot of the Place in Time paper collection in including the chipboard and sticker sheets for the class. This is a new start for the calendar and will run 6 months starting with July and August and we will finish up in December with January and February. This is a perpetual calendar or you can use it as a scrapbook page if you want to or change out the calendars each year.



6 comments:

  1. Your art is lovely. I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with Graphic 45! Would love to take your classes, but the commute would be a very long one. LOL Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would love to attend one of your classes, although then I would fall in love with scrapping too! haha!!! My two sons and I are planning a hwy 40 roadtrip, probably next year so everyone can have the time off. Maybe I will need to plan it around one of your classes too? Now that would be fun! Have a great time with the class. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fab Vickie, would love to come and join this class...I'm just working on a calendar kit/ class myself....what an inspiration you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!! Good to hear from you and see that you have your mojo back!! Look forward to seeing you and all of the ST gals soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse