Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!


It is Christmas eve and the house it quiet the fur babies and Poppa all tucked up snug in their beds. The stocking are filled and the presents all wrapped, pies are baked and Christmas is here at last! I want to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday and the most prosperous of New Years! We are planning on spending a quiet day with Heather and Michael and enjoying a delicious Christmas dinner later today.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule!, Solstice, or Snowman Day as we are celebrating here this year! Enjoy your time with loved ones and friends both near and far!

2 comments:

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse