Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas Tag 1

I have been following along with the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas that started on his blog December 1st! Sir Tim is definitely a very talented artist and I am really enjoying see what he makes each day and trying to use the techniques he is teaching. I will definitely be sad when it ends tomorrow night!!

Here is my version of tag 1 of the 12 Tags of Christmas!



I think I am getting the hang of the pinecone die now cause they are starting to look more like pinecones and less like roses! I used a glitter card stock rather then glitter to make the Noel and I really think that glittering the old fashioned way is better gives the script more depth.

To be fair I thought I should also upload Tim Holtz tag each day so you can see what the master created! This is his first tag that he made this year! Isn't is gorgeous?



More to follow...there are 12 tags!

3 comments:

  1. Getting the hang of it? Your more than getting the hang of it!!! Your tag is perfect. Love your pine cones with the frosting of snow and your Noel looks great. Can't wait to see the rest of your tags. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, have to say I prefer yours to Sir Tims.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgous Vikki! You have done a brilliant job on this one. I have yet to do this one but do it I will!!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse