Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pay it Forward


The above cute image was acquired from Keryn as I've entered her 'pay it forward' and now it's my turn to pay it forward too.

I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who comment on this post. But if you enter you must post this too, and offer something handmade to another five people that comment on your blog.

The rules are that it must be something handmade or homemade by you and it has to be sent to five other people during 2011, so we all have plenty of time :D!

If you'd like to join in the fun, then be among the first five to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way at some point this year.

I think this a very sweet idea and hope that five of you would like to join me!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna play! :) I mean, I get stuff from you all the time anyway - so you don't have to count me in your five people if you don't want to - but I'll repost this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to get in on this but can never seem to be in the top five. Until now !
    Yay ! Yes I do want to join in.....
    how do I get that cute little picture?

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse