Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 7 Stormchase 2010 Thursday June 3, 2010

Started out this morning in McCook, NE with the outlook of a very long drive ahead of us. Chuck targeted the NE corner of NE as being our spot to be so we hopped in the card and headed north. We made it to O'Neil, NE around 2pm and went to the library to try and get some information on what the weather was doing. Visually we had a lot of sirrus clouds and not much else.

After looking at data we gassed up and headed north towards Ft. Randall, SD hoping to see a storm! Looked really positive when the first storms went up but once again they were pretty poor storms. Chuck did some time lapse photography and had a great day doing that but there was nothing exciting to photograph.

We headed back to O'Neil and booked a room at the Super 8 and had supper at the local Pizza Hut. There isn't a whole lot to choose from at 8pm at night in most towns on the high plains and seeing a Pizza Hut is always a warm fuzzy.

Thought I would share a card I made last month. The products used to make the card all Stampin Up! Sorry but I don't remember who the dp was put out by and the bling was in my stash!



Here is a peak at the inside. Easy-peasy!

1 comment:

  1. Just not much doin' out there this year, is there? The big nasty Wednesdays we've been having here in Norman have apparently disappeared too... it's been hot and sunny. Yay for the summer high pressure that seems to have settled in. :p

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse