Friday, November 29, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

WOW!  Another year almost done!  We went over to Heathers house yesterday for an awesome dinner and sat around talking with family!  When I was a kid I can remember a house full of people coming in for dinner but now days families are smaller and scattered all around the world...Chad, Candice and their kids are in New York now and it is a bit far to travel and they were home for a summer visit this year!
 Heather has a huge table she bought that will seat 12 people but the 6 of us spread out all the good foods and ate till our hearts content!
My full plate of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, cranberries, fried okra, green beans and roasted carrots.  Yummy!  I am going back today for some left overs!  

It is 0400 and I am awake sitting here at the computer wondering why I am awake...went to bed at 10:30 and slept a good 4-5 hours and woke up with heart burn...I love sage and cornbread dressing but I think I am beginning to realize what the older folks meant about its after effects...

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse