Monday, November 17, 2014

Day of Gratitude cards

Heather and I attended a Stampin' Up! Regional meeting in Ft. Worth, Texas several years ago where we received a stamp set called Day of Gratitude.   One of the items we created using this set was a card called the Cajun Craze Gratitude Card.
 Cajun Craze because that was the rusty red color of one of the cardstocks and ink we used.  Other colors were River Rock, Old Olive, Whisper White.  I made these cards this week using Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, and River Rock cardstock, markers, and inks.  I love the rich colors! 

I uploaded the tutorial so if you want to make some cards here it is. Several years ago SU quite making these little tutorial sheets for the public that the Demo's could had out now the Demo's have to print off their own.  What's up with that SU?
You may have to click on it to enlarge it and print it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse