Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Bunny

How about another Easter card!  I loved this Easter bunny stamp set and Bunny die I found on the Stamps of Life site!  The Bunny is holding a sign that you can stamp anything that fits into it.  The stamps set actually comes with several sayings!  Cutesy, yeah I know but still....Love it!

Add caption
I used a white card stock base, double matted with a blue card stock then an Easter print.  I ran the cloud mat through a Darice embossing folder then inked it with Stormy Sky Distress Ink from Ranger.  The bunny and grass were stamped on white card stock then ears, nose, feet were colored in pink! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Vickie, this is so darn cute!!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I have been making Easter cards this weekend. Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse