Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Caffeine Addicts Card Swap


Does anyone belong to Split Coast Stampers?  I have belonged for as long as I have been stamping and used to do a lot of swaps and challenges in the beginning.  I decided that I am going to get back into doing some of the swaps again cause I used to have so much fun doing them.  Rules are simple...make the cards and send them in.  This swap was for anything caffeine addicts would relate to so I did mine about drinks. 


Here are pictures of what I made to send in to swap. 
I made a total of 6 same but different cards.  I forgot to take a picture of them before I put them in their protective sleeves and after taking two out I decided to photograph them in the bags.  Each card had a stamped sentiment inside and a design stamped on the envelope...wouldn't want to send a naked envelope out to someone now would we!







The cards are made from craft paper and I found the printed papers over at Scrap That Scrapbook store.  The stamp set was from Fiskars. Inks from Ranger.  Jewels are Hot Rocks and ribbon is from Stampin' Up!


1 comment:

  1. I have just joined Splitcoast Stampers to do some swaps as am quite getting ino making cards. This swap sounds like fun. Love your design on the cards you have made. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse