Monday, September 26, 2011

Playing catch up and A House Mouse Challenge Card!

I have been spending a lot of time in my craft room since I came home from Virginia last week. I really missed being around all my stuff and in my comfortable space making cards and doing my thing. I have been pretty productive and have surprised myself in how many things I have made. Today I want to share a card I made for the Christmas Card Club I am part of. Every two weeks someone in the club will name a challenge and everyone gets busy and makes a card to meet the challenge. If you would like more info about the club (we do Christmas cards year round) and how to join check out the side bar and contact any of us to get more information or to join us in the fun!

I am starting to get caught up and this challenge was actually due about a month ago. On this week the challenge was called by Sylvie to make a card with mistletoe on it! I remembered this House Mouse Clear Christmas Stamp set that has one stamp that has mistletoe on it and viola here is my card.

Materials list:

House Mouse & Friends Clear Christmas Stamps
Merry Christmas Stamp from Tim Holtz
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle
Card stock: Stampin'Up! Real Red, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Paper: Echo Park Merry Christmas
Stickles: Christmas Red
Memento ink: Black\
Distress ink: Vintage Photo
Copics
Red Gems and pearls from the stash drawer

9 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie. I have this stamp too and it's soooo cute. You've done a fabulous job with the colouring and the card. I love the way the music goes behind the meece - it's all terrific! Betcha glad to be able to be crafting again. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Christmas card hun, love the image, so cute. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute card Vickie,,love that you put the meeses in the frame. I understand about being back in your own space...even if I take stuff with home, I never bother to use it, it's just not the right stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great House-Mouse Christmas Card. Love the DPs, the colors and design! So adorable with that Musical BG! Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge! Hope to see you next time too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well worth the wait Vickie, its just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wowzer Vickie!! Your creation is totally stunning with the musical papers and lovely image!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! I hope you will join us again! HUGS - Vicki HM&F designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww this is adorable Vickie :- such a cute image and I love these papers ,,, gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining uson the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey fellow WOYWW and now HM&FMC friend! I am tickled to have you join in our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with your sparkly creation! Love that glittery sentiment...way to show off meece on the musical paper background too! You put a lot of time into all these fun details! Hope you join in again soon! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse