Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yippee!

I think I have started to figure out the blog issues I am having. I thought I would try and post a couple photos of the Christmas cards I made and see if I am as smart as I am hoping I am.





One of the first cards I made this year I used Martha Stewart products. I was impressed with the clear stamps she put out this season and the paper pack to match. Really cool! I really liked the patterned paper, stamps, and punches that coordinated.







The next card is also made using primarily Martha Stewart products but I addede a stamp from the Deer Friends hostess set from Stampin Up! I embellished it with some stuff I had on hand. I love punches and I used the Stampin Up! scallop circle and the edge of the card front is the gingerbread man from Martha Stewart.







Thanks to Dawn for the idea and tutorial for the next card. It was super simple and went together really fast.




Add Image













One more before I close this post. This card is done with Stampin Up! cardstock and stamp set. I love this new set and used it on all sorts of projects this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse