Monday, December 27, 2010

Stamp Club December 2010 Pendant

Our last Stamp Club of the year at Leslie's was a whole lotta fun. We decided the month before to have a Mexican food potluck and boy was there a lotta food! Leslie had chips, salsa, and guacamole, Nita mad awesome queso, Mo made some kick ass tamles, Heather and I took some cheese, chili, onion enchiladas and some Mexican rice, Jamie brought a Sopapilla Cheesecake that was to die for. There was more food there but for the life of me I can't remember what or who made it. We decided to get the most vital part of the night over with first and spent the first hour or so eating! Hmmmmm....with all the scrapbookers there I wonder why there weren't any pictures? The food was really good!!

The Stamp Club this month was the Pendant Bundle offered by Stampin Up! that consisted of the 116798 Simply Adorned 1" x 1-1/4" Charm, the 24" chain, and the Charming Stamp Set. The group had a blast crafts all sorts of insets to go in the charm and used various Stampin Up! stamp sets and papers from various vendors.
Heather used my matchbox die and made everyone their own jewelry box to store their pendant inserts in. I made everyone a pink flower to go on top of the box. I had made them by spraying some coffee filters (see there's the technique again) with Cranberry Crisp ink diluted with water let them dry and cut them out with the Big Shot and the flower die. In the pendant is the Stamp Club insert that Heather made for each one of us. This next picture looks a lot like the first but I thought the pendant was nice in the first one and the flower is nice in this one!!
The next couple of pics are of the inserts I made. Everyone had a bowl of 1x1-1/4" pieces of card stock and papers in front of them, stamps sets, embellishments and could pick and choose what they wanted to use.


Christmas inserts and Valentine Inserts





It was another fun night to be had by all. I am really looking forward to next month and this awesome bunch of women!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse