Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to take a few seconds to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Year's!

We are having dinner tomorrow with Heather and Michael and just spend some quality family time. This has been a very busy year for them with Michael traveling a lot and Heather was busy with school and graduated from OU with honors this spring. As a graduation gift to ourselves we went on a cruise. Sweet!!



Chad and his family is in Germany this Christmas and will be missed by all! They will be moving back to the states next year! Teresa has grown so much since they were here last year I can't wait for them to get closer to home!


Chuck has been busy traveling again this year to China for 3 weeks and Spain for 2 months. Chuck visited Germany a couple of times for short visits and in November was able to visit with Chad and family. I love this picture of him with Teresa. I am glad he is home now.
I finished my degree program and graduated this spring. I am staying busy here at home trying to get a kitchen redone and doing crafts! It has been a busy year around here!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Did I read this post right, you have two children Heather and Chad? I have 3 older children...Heather, Chad,& Seth who are grown. We have also adopted two more children, Sadie and Shelby, who are now 7 and 12. By the way, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse