Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Second Post of 2017


I know you are thinking that with all the traveling etc. that I have been doing that I probably haven't done much in the way of crafting...well not a whole lot but some!

I have been making cards!  These are cards I made for a swap on ATT...Altered Tattered and Timeworn a Yahoo group!  Novembers prompts were to make a Christmas card, a card with Feathers and a card with torn edges!
Feathers 
A Christmas card
torn edges

















challenge sketch





The challenge/sketch card was fairly simple but you know me and my overachieving tendencies I made it harder then it really had to be!
The card I made...kinda looks like it!
 Decembers card swap prompts with ATT where a card with snowflakes, trees, and bringing in the New Year!
Snowflakes
Trees





I had some fall scraps on the desk and decided it was trees...fall trees.  I rather liked it.


The new years card is made from Graphic 45 papers and I had made it for a class and had a kit left over so when I found it I thought WOW!  Someone was looking out for me.  I will often make more then I need and use them later.


Bringing in the new year!
Fun stuff!  I enjoy making cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse