Monday, November 17, 2014

Ticket Strip Swap

I joined a swap on Altered, Tattered, and Timeworn (ATT) a Yahoo Group of artist and crafters that likes ATT!  The group used to be named All Things Tim because Tim Holtz was a supporter and influential to getting the group started but things started going south a year or so ago and he bailed out and even refused to support the group verbally with encouragement or anything so we changed the name!  Come check out the group we are doing some awesome art there now!

One example is a swap we did using the Tim Holtz Ticket Strip die and altering the strips with Stampers Anonymous stamps.  We wanted to keep the tags flat so it limited a lot of what you could use and do with the strips.  Here is mine...  I guess you could say I did a few too many considering the swap was 5 strips/5 strips but I liked the way mine turned out and I wanted to keep all of them so I made two that were similar of all the strips.

sent this one off to share in the swap!
kept these! 
This was something new and different for me just like the altered keys earlier and was a challenge to do but...I loved it and plan on doing some more to use on cards and other things soon!

I used Stampers Anonymous stamps Mini Muse CMS 063, Artful Artifact CMS 080, Urban Chic CMS 086, Shabby French CMS 087, Bitty Grunge CMS 089, Attic Treasures CMS 123, Simple Sayings CMS 155, Paris to London CMS 160,  Travel Ways CMS 162, Tiny Things CMS 164, and maybe some others I put up before listing them.  I used Ranger Distress Inks and Archival inks to make all these tags.  I think they turned out awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse