Thursday, September 2, 2010

Joans Garden Challenge #12

I decided to try and do another challenge this week and almost forgot to post it! Not good. I seem to be more forgetful here of late!

The challenge this week was to make a card or project this week and use the following:

Striped paper
Pearls or Brads
Piercing
Stamped Fall Image; preferably (but not required) a JustRite Stamp (I didn't have one!)



The card is made from mostly Stampin Up! products. The card stock base is More Mustard, Striped layer is from Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess, the scalloped oval is an Old Olive striped print from the 6x6 Welcome Neighbor paper pad.





Pumpkin pie is the scalloped oval under the stamped image from Stampin Up! Harvest Home stamp set.
Die cuts from Stampin Up! scalloped oval by Sizzix. Corner punch by Stampin Up! Autumn leaves chunky glitter, flowers were given to me, half pearls in center from Stampin Up! pretties set. Gradient Jewels by Creative Charms.








I am not very good with coloring...never have been but I have fun attempting to do it. The image was stamped with Stampin Up! Basic Black, colored with Stampin Up! Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, and Certianly Celery Stampin Write Markers.



Once again I had a lot of fun and I am looking forward to more challenges in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vickie, this is adorable. Your pumpkin looks like a piece of artwork. I love how you made photo corners out of the same paper as the back ground. I love everything about it. Great job!!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #12 weekly challenge. It is so much fun seeing all the beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse