Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Tag

It is a big surprise I know that I am posting twice in one day but I have been busy crafting the past couple of days and wanted to share.

Last week I was involved in a tag challenge and liked doing it so much that I decided to try again!

This tag is made using mostly Tim Holtz products. The paper is a floral print in the Lost and Found paper pad. I cut it and the chip board to make the tag on the Accucut at my friends store here in Norman. Leslie just got in a bunch of new dies and I decided to give this one a try. I think that the tag shape is a little long cause I had trouble getting all the elements to match up.




The sentiment is from a Stampers Anon set of Tim Holtz that has been my sig line for a number of years. I find it works well for me and I was happy to see it out in his line. The sentiment is stamped in the Distress black embossing powder. I am not yet good with it and tend to over cook it and have bleed overs on non-stamped spots.



The ink is Ranger Distress ink, Philosophy tag, memo pin, mini clip, and grunge board flourish are Tim Holtz label. Prima Flowers finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse