Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WOYWW #460

Welcome to Wednesday and WOYWW...if you want to play along go visit Julia at Stamping Ground and she will fill you in on the details.

It has been a busy week and a lot has been accomplished but I didn't get outside to take any pictures...too wet and everything looks so bedraggled!  The concrete workers didn't make it out to do the patio using the excuse that so much rain would only give me second pool and no patio...hahaha!

My desk this week.

Working on a scrapbook kit from Close to My Heart called Swan Lake.  These are pictures from a trip to California last year!
I also have been busy making last years ATC's and a few cards...actually about a dozen or so...
I have these in the mail and I have hopes they are there by now since it has been a week.  I first signed up late then had surgery etc. etc. etc.  I forgot!  Done deal now.  Let me know if I owe you!
 I made multiples of the cards on different card stock and different prints. For the most part I was satisfied with the outcomes but...I think I am going to back off the distressing a bit on the cards from now on!



Subtle differences in these two cards...had fun!
 Had fun changing up the color of the card stock and coloring...




I love decorating the envelopes to the cards and have started using a lot of Washington tape for that reason.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie, your desk looks like a hive of activity and your layouts are lovely - I like the use of the road map to show the trip you did last year too. All your cards are fabulous - I like the ice-lollies. They look almost good enough to eat. I use Washi tape to decorate envelopes too. The little felt flowers also caught my eye - lovely extra bit of texture. I hope the rain stops and your workers can get on with the job. Whatever, have a wonderful week. Elizabeth x #28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many lovely crafty projects. They are fantastic! Have a great evening
    Ellie #27

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good way to use up Washi tape. I end up throwing many rolls out as the glue sticks and I cannot unroll without tearing. Quite a collection of card all a little different. have fun. Monica # 32

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so busy, so creative! love all your projects! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing array of projects you've been working on! Am loving all the bright colours and designs - now I'm making a few cards, I'm paying more attention to the way people layout the designs!
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie, lovely projects, so vibrant and fun. I need to start thinking about ATC's for this years birthday soon, I think, or I'll be panicking! Running late this week, got distracted by the chance to do some gardening again yesterday! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards and ATC's! What a productivity :) Have a wonderful week! xo Cheetarah #30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your desk looks to have even more stash on it - well behind it - than usual. Or is it me and my age?
    Love Swan Lake - that looks absolutely fabulous and I like the atc's, especially the suitcase ones.
    Hugs Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! busy lady and great results too. Have a great belated woyww and happy creating, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Busy, busy, busy! I love all the cards, especially the ice lollies and the ATCs are cute! Happy bleated WOYWW Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been so busy! Love all the different variations of those cards and the envelopes are a lovely touch.

    Hope you have a good week this week,
    Carmen x #26

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet looking cards they make you want summer for sure. I'm dropping by later lol so you are all good hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vickie, Fab LO, cards and ATCS.

    Hope the weather improves, so the workman can get on.

    Your desk area makes me drool:) LOL

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #25




    ReplyDelete
  14. You've certainly been very busy and creative! Hope you get your patio finished soon - no one likes workmen hanging around too long! Thanks for your visit earlier! Happy Easter! zsuzsa #11

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! I love the ATC´s and most of all the cards
    with the text "You´re the sweetest!". :)
    And a very interesting crafting space too.
    Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for
    your visit!
    Sussie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vickie, I'm only just catching up with last week's WOYWW and won't have time to join in tomorrow, so I'm just popping in to say hi and sorry I missed you :o) I love your desk - you must be able to reach pretty much everything you need without leaving your chair!! Have a good week and see you next time! :o) Annie C #15

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse