Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween Tag

 I participated in a Halloween tag swap on Creativeblock-StampersAnonymous a Yahoo group that I belong to.  I love Stampers Anonymous stamps and the fun images they have.  I used a stamp set that came out last year from Tim Holtz that has dies and stamps to match called Retro Halloween then bits and pieces from other stamp sets in his line.  I first used a sheet of card stock that was orange with orange shellaced dots and cut it to tag size before I embossed it with the spiderweb folder and distressed around it with various distress inks.  I next cut a tree using the branch tree die to put behind the skeleton and stamped spiders around on the card.  Most all the embellishments came from my stash and are Recollections from Micheal's including the crochet edging at the bottom of the tag.  the black lace is SU and the tinsel is Tim Holtz.  I made the sentiment using the Stampin'Up! punch and Tim Holtz sentiment. 
Some tags I stamped the sentiment in black and purple and others just in black.  I made the dangle fob from stuff in my stash and used an eyelet in the hole punched to support the weight. 

Halloween is beginning to be a lot of fun for me this year.  Check back and see what else I will be making this year.  I made the coaster box here and the last post was about the book box if you want to see more fun stuff I have already made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse