Monday, June 20, 2011

Wall Canvas


I wanted to share another project I finished Saturday! It is a 12"x12" wall canvas I created using Tim Holtz products. This canvas will hold a 5"x7" photograph and think one of my husband and I in sepia tones would look awesome on it!!! The paper background comes from the TH Crowded Attic paper stack. I used the Sketch book tissue tape to go around the outside edges of the frame. Ideology Pen Nibs, Regal Adornments, Memo Pin, Locket keys, Foliage, Philosophy tag, Film Strip Ribbon, Swivel Clasp, and Brads. I used some 2 in wide taffeta ribbon to lay my embellishments on. The picture mat is made of Stampin'Up! cardstock in chocolate chip and soft suede. I punched the corners with a Martha Stewart punch.






No matter how I tried I couldn't get a good picture of the mulberry paper roses and those dark fabric roses. If I got one in focus the color and focus would go out on the other. Here is about as close as I could get it. Aren't they pretty!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I really love the colour of the roses and I agree a sepia photo would look good too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse