Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Thank you so much!! Lyn from Spyder's Corner has sent me this very nice award! It's always nice to think that other people out there in cyberland were thinking of you and like what you do! In accepting this award, I need to tell you 8 things about myself and then pass it on to 8 others.
I will be quick listing my 8 things:
1. I love to do crafts! DUH!
2. I like to go to craft shows and see what others are doing.
3. I like to go to crops and workshops and network with other peeps!
4. I love chocolate and coffee...sometimes together.
5. I love being a wife and a mother. Now I love being a grandmother.
6. I liked being a nurse for 36 years but I am happy now to be retired.
7. I like to read paranormal/scifi books. I am on Team Jacob...I am a letch!
8. I love to garden in the summer and hate snow!
Okay I am passing this along to these 8 people because their blogs inspire me to greatness!!
1. Heather Graff at The Wayward Gypsy http://waywardgypsy.blogspot.com/ Lots for jewelry and crafty stuff. Foods
2. Cardiarian at Cardarians Happy Space http://cardarianshappyplace.blogspot.com Lots of crafty stuff
3. Janelle at Stamp and the City http://stampandthecity.blogspot.com/ Cards and scrapbooks
4. Barbara at An Art Soulhttp://anartsoul.blogspot.com/ Crafty stuffs and jewelry
5. Christy at Creations by Christyhttp://creationsbychristie.blogspot.com/ Cards and other fun stuff
6. Denise at Stamping Vacationhttp://stampingvacation.blogspot.com many different challenges and fun crafts and cards
7. Keryn at Poppy Dog http://mckinkle-poppydog.blogspot.com/ beautiful cards
8. Stephanie at Stamp with Stephanie http://stampwithstephanie.blogspot.com/ Fun stuff, cards. Love watching her craft room grow.
9. Michelle at Stamps, Paper Scissors, and Donkey Smiles http://donkeysmiles.blogspot.com/ Michelle is special and I am imspired by her strength and perseverance over the past year with the medical problems she has had. I love her art and she makes some of the nicest cards on the face of the earth. I love her critters.
I know! I can't count. Go check out these blogs! They are awesome!