Monday, January 24, 2011

Sale-A-Bration 2011 is here!



There are three easy ways to earn FREE products

..{spend}...
Spend $50* and earn one free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.

..{host}..

Host a workshop of at least $300 and earn one free Sale-A-Bration product in addition to the generous hostess benefits.

..{join}..
Join Stampin'Up! by becoming a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and get 15% off your starter kit. Plus, get a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in free products.

host
..{for the most}..

Earn one free Sale-A-Bration product for every $300 in workshop sales in addition to all the generous benefits you already earn for hosting the choice of hostess sets and other products from the catalog.

Shop my Stampin'Up! online store 24/7. Don't forget to check out the clearance rack for some awesome bargains while you are there.

*net sales before shipping, handling, and taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse