Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas to all!

 2020 is almost over!  I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I don't blog as much as I used to but all things considered I get done what needs to be done and happy about that!

My desk this week is pretty much the same as it always is so don't think I will waste time posting a picture...it is a mess with all the crap that has accumulated.  Stormy continued to hold down the fort for me and keeps me on the straight and narrow most days.  Wonder why I am talking about my desk?  It is Wednesday and WOYWW silly!  Check it out on Julia's blog Stamping Ground!



We haven't been doing much but staying at home...too fearful to even get out to go to the pub.  It used to be an every Monday and sometime 2-3 times a week but now we are lucky to get out to go to the Doctor.

Chuck was back in the hospital again with the fib-flutter and has been started on more meds that seem to have more side effects then doing good.  He is having to walk with a cane because of weakness and doesn't feel like doing much of anything!  He is keeping a good attitude!
Christmas is rapidly approaching and I got the kids and grandkids covered but little else.  I got the tree up, the house decorated outside and in and did 3 Christmas themed diamond paintings.  Been having issues with cold and the arthritis I haven't done much in the way of card making or scrapbooking.
Christmas isn't Christmas without Dala Horses!
The Tree is up and the Snow Village is out!
The outside is done and we actually won an award and $25 check for being 1 of 3 houses on our block that was decorated nicely!  Not quite the Griswold Christmas but it was fun to do.  I love Snowmen and we have called Christmas Snowman Day forever.

Snowmen and tree diamond paintings


Okay that is it for me!  Got to get off here and get ready to go to the Doctors!  Never ending as we age it seems!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




12 comments:

  1. You are looking very festive both indoors and out, I hope all those twinkling lights will give hours of cheer during the festive period. I especially love the Dala Horses and the diamond painted pictures are very sweet, the second I have seen on todays WoywW visits.
    Wishing you well & safe and all the best for Chuck with his meds.. Seasons WoywW Greetings Tracey #6 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your decorations are fabulous - you definitely deserved the prize, your house looks magical. I love the indoor decs too, what an amazing snow village and the Dala horses are beautiful. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and stay safe and well,
    Diana xx #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you went all out with decorations ~ How nice! your diamond painting is beautiful too. You have quite the snow village ~ very magical all lite up :) Merry Christmas! Love, Karen #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few deskers are doing diamond painting, it looks fun! Your decorations are looking amazing, you deserved to win a prize for the snowmen. I’m glad Chas is doing ok, hope the new meds settle down for him.
    Merry Christmas, I think it’s going to be different for us all this year!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your brightly lit house, well done on the prize! Sorry to hear Chuck's been under the weather, hope he feels better soon. Happy Christmas Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie. How lovely to see you today and be able to wish you both a really happy and blessed Christmas! Your decorations inside and out are stunning. LOVE all the snowmen! That village is beautiful. Trust the meds soon sort themselves out and start doing Chuck some good! So many today have talked about these diamond [paintings - must investigate!
    Take care. God bless you both.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great decorations Vickie. Hope that Chuck's medications balance out soon. Merry Christmas, happy WOYWW, stay safe and may 2021 bring a better year for all. Sarah #11

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little late visiting this week but I couldn't miss out on wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas and hopefully life will return to a little nearer normal in 2021.
    Stay say and well my friend.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your house, definitely worth the award, adore the snow village and dala horses too.
    Have a Happy Christmas, Love BJ#17

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see your post. Love your photos. Your cat could be a brother to our Bailey. Our area NW Iowa was hit hard yesterday with a blizzard 55 mph winds, ice,and snow Town was 18 hrs without electricity. Bright and Sunny today -3 a big drop from your 50's we were having. Such an unusual world this year IN EVERY WAY. Wishing you and yours a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, yesterday was crazy with the washing machine breaking down and still not fixed and picking up the Christmas shopping, even the dogs didn't get their walk so I might have missed you but I'm here now. Your decorations look great and the diamond paintings too. Wishing you the best Christmas possible. Hugs, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse