Wednesday, July 11, 2018

WOYWW

Thought I would do a quick checkin and let people know I am doing okay.  I have been busy with life and it seems that is about all the energy I have to spare now days.

First off my desk for all the deskers out there...Check out Julia's blog and WOYWW for more info!
 What absolute mess...talk about a depository for anything and everything sundry...WOW!  You think that is bad check this out...it is a partial side view...the floor is covered with paper packs and whatnot...a mess!

Now that I have that out of the way I will show you a few cards I have managed to make since I last posted!
a image challenge!  The group leader sent two building layout schemes she found on the internet and we made cards!
the second card!

















Pineapple fun from a kit!


















The card kit from The Stamps of Life last May were this cute wheelbarrow and I had fun making cards with it!
Add caption





 I made some 4th of July cards to take to the kids when I went for a visit last week...I put $5 in each and they thought I had given them a mint!








Okay that is it for me for today!  Hope everyone has a great week!  I will post again soon pictures of my Caribbean cruise and the visit to the grand babies!

13 comments:

  1. Well! All I can say is you’ve got a lot of beautiful cards made in no space lol you have been really productive this week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised your desk is a bit of a mess, Vickie, that's an incredible number of cards you've made. They are all fab and so different too. Hugs, Elizabeth x #29

    PS: I've just heard that Trump is flying into our local airport, Prestwick, on a flying visit to his nearby golf course. He's going to cost us a fortune for security!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vickie, great pics of your cards! Love the wheelbarrows, they're great. Have a lovely week,Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those cards, shows that it doesnt matter about the surface of the desk, if you need space to create, you can find it! Home sweet Home after a couple months of major travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those vintage cards and the wheelbarrows too, great ideas and they work so well. Am glad that you found a little bit of space in which to work your magic!!
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie. All those cards - they are great - well done. Hope your energy holds out for even more!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a messy desk!! Great batch of cards, well done. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vickie, that messy desk is a productive desk. You've certainly been making plenty of cards! Have a good week. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your room! It looks like mine. I have been very selective when posting a glimpse of my room. I have been organizing everything, which means making it look 10 times worse in the process! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, looks like you've been busy. Busy desk too. Happy belated woyww and wishing you a fun and crafty week, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your room is jam packed with creativity and I LOVE it!! Thank you for sharing WOYWW and your lovely card creations.
    Have a super week Tracey #2

    ReplyDelete
  12. I apologize for visiting so late, Vickie. My slow internet that my provider can’t seem to help me with, along with a visit from three young people has culminated with a cough, chills, sweats, and sore throat that my friends believe is the flu. This may seem like a cop-out, but I believe in visiting everyone, or I shouldn’t be playing. I appreciate you understanding.

    I'm glad I don't have to clean THAT desk, but I am in awe of all the cards you made. I especially enjoyed reading about the Independence day cards.

    It was good to visit you again. Happy very belated WOYWW from # 4.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of your cards, but especially the ones with the internet images. And that room! Ack! But I can't say anything past that. Went through that this past weekend. I finally went shopping and took care of the issue. LOL Couldn't take it anymore.
    Creative Blessings! Kelly #31

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse