- Last Thursday I taught a tag class at Scrap that and had a blast creating and chewing the fat with the girls in the class.
- Friday saw Chuck and I meeting up with a group of Meteorology students from the University of South Alabama, Mobile, for dinner before they headed home to Alabama after storm chasing a couple days.
- Saturday I went to the movies with my daughter and saw The Great Gatsby...still an awesome book IMHO! Such a social commentary of the times! If you get a chance go see it!
- Sunday went out for a birthday celebration with my SIL for his ? birthday.
- Monday we had severe thunderstorms and our house and tornadoes hit east of us! We got pinged with some peas sized hail but didn't take any damage from it.
- This part is the OMG! It happened again! Tuesday we had more severe thunderstorms and Moore, OK was hit with another monster tornado! The first one in 1999 was bad enough but this one may be worse in some ways.
|(c) 2013 cdoswell This was taken looking west from one of the four schools that was hit by this tornado. All the children at this school survived which wasn't so of the Plaza school. Terrible loss!.|
|(c) 2013 Heather Doswell taken looking NW of her house|
Okay moving forward to why I am really posting today...WOYWW! Welcome to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday! We share desks and information from all over the world...lots of blog friends/and fiends and if you feel like you would like to share go visit with Julia at Stamping Ground and she will fill you in on how to participate.
Here it is folks without further ado...My Desk!
I am working on an art journal layout that I am not for sure where it is going or whether it is going anywhere.
I still have a couple ATC I am willing to swap if you are! Email me your address and I will send mine back to you! It is WOYWW's 4th birthday is coming up next week so lets swap and celebrate the date!
Well guess that is it for me tonight. I apologize (once again) for not making it around to a lot of the blogs that game to visit me. I promise I will visit you this week and make up for it!