Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bat's in your belfry

Bat's are a scary thing all year round and I think that for Halloween they are perfect!  We have bats around here and you can sometimes see them out at night flying around the country side.  They are vampires and they don't suck blood but I think that for a lot of us the fact we don't understand what they are capable of and how they get around AND they only come out at night can be a bit daunting.

I joined in another swap called Bat's in your Belfry at ART 42 and I made up 6 ATC's to swap out.  for this ATC I used Happy Haunting paper from Graphic 45 as the base then cut some bats out of basic black, distressed them with Picket Fence.  

The ATC are pretty much the same with a few differences in the placement of the bats and the decorative keys from Martha Stewart. 

Here is an upclose of one of the ATC.  I used Stickles on the bat's abdomen's and the key to give just a little sparkle.  Don't you love the smiles?  I just grin when I create using this paper!



1 comment:

  1. Don't you love this paper? I think it's my favorite this year! I love how you did your bats and the keys at the bottom - very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse