Monday, January 11, 2010

Simply Sent Card Kit.

Okay! Here is the first of many more to come... I promised to blog at least once a week and I will!

I went to a cropper night with my daughter Heather on Friday night. I thoroughly enjoyed myself visiting with friends and crafting. I am not much into scrapbooking but enjoy making cards, mini photo albums, and other papercraft items when I go to play. I took a card kit I bought from Stampin Up! collection called Simply Sent. There are several kits to choose from.





The Simply Sent kits contain everything you need to make the cards and all you have to do is put them together as everything is precut and the color directions make them easy to do. This kit contained the precut card stock (elegant eggplant, perfect plum, old olive, close to cocoa, and very vanilla), ribbon, 3 ink spots (elegant eggplant, close to cocoa and old olive), 4 piece stamp set, aqua painter, glue spots, Stampin dimensionals, and grosgrain ribbon(old olive and very vanilla)and the envelopes.



I added and changed some things around but basically they are the same. I don't particularly care for the ragged, torn, and distressed look they did with the cards so I used a Stampin Up! punch to make a border design and added some bling I had in the drawer. Here are my two cards. What do you think? I like them and there was enough of everything to make 10 cards.

The From the Heart card:



The birthday card:



I really enjoyed the night and the satisfaction of completing this kit in one evening.
If you are interested the kit can be purchased at www.okienurse.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse