Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am a grandma!

Chuck and I became grandparents for the first time on April 15, 2009 to a beautiful baby girl. Teresa Marie Doswell was born at 0834 CST in Heidelburg, Germany to our son Chad and his lovely wife Candice. Teresa weighed 5lb 8oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. Here are some pics of the beautiful girl!



Look at all the hair and how dark she is! I think that the American Indian side of my family is fairly obvious with all the babies I have seen born to the Teel side.


















Awwwwwhhh how sweet. Look how tiny she is. What a handsome Daddy!


















The new Doswell family. Isn't my grandaughter and her Momma beautiful?















Welcome sweet baby you are much loved by Grandpa D and Grandma and your Aunt Heather and Uncle Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse