Wednesday, February 18, 2009

new baby


One of my coworkers granddaughter was born not long ago and I made a card for her. The cardstock is Pixie Pink and the DP is something I had left in the scrap box. Ribbon, brads, and other embellishments are part of what I have been collecting this past year and my focus wasn't on the names of the companies I bought from but to buy what I liked. Now I wished I had paid closer attention cause I have definately developed some likes and dislikes of the various products. My favorite of all favorites is Stampin Up and I love all their cardstock and designer paper. I loved it so much I signed up as a demonstrator to be able to have access to the products I love.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, mom! :D Did you cut out the little onesie with your Cricuit?

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse