Friday, August 31, 2018

Yearly tag swap!

I belong to a group on Yahoo groups called CreativeBlock-Stampers Anonymous!  We make all sorts of fun tags and stuff for group swaps.  I love all the tags and cards I have received in swaps over the years!  The moderator gives us a prompt each month to make whatever and we send them to her and she swaps them out and mails them back.  The only requirement is that you use Stamper Anonymous stamps on your items but sometimes I forget.  Every so often Stampers Anonymous sends Sandy some of their stamps to give out to the group.  I have received several wood block Tim Holtz stamps from the swap.

I just made up some tags to swap and not only did I forget I had to make 12 tags but I also I forgot I was suppose to use SA stamps!!!  I don't know how many years I have participated in the calendar tag  swap and that was a first!  I am going to blame it on my really poor memory caused by the anoxic injury from the surgery!!!

Be Thankful!

I thought I should share a group photo too!  They are all so pretty grouped together!
I don't remember the name of the technique but I took a piece of Cut-n-Dry stamp pad felt from Inkssentials and stamped the mandala on it in archival black ink.  To get the variegated ink I used a combination of Tim Holtz Distress inks and Stampin' Up! inks and dripped them around the stamped image making a variegated stamp pad I can use again and again.

Products Used

Stampin'Up!:
Day of Gratitude stamp set
Petal Palette stamp set die
ink refills in various 'fall' colors

Inkssentials Cut-n-Dry

Ranger Ink:
Distress Ink in various 'fall' colors

Out of my stash:
fall leaves
bling
gold pumpkins
fall wash tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse