Wednesday, April 19, 2017

WOYWW

I remembered to come back to day and I did make it around to a lot of the desks last week!  Hopefully this is a good sign that all things are on the mend...I am feeling better but I didn't get much done this week in the way of crafting.  I used my energy available to grocery shop and I even got some spring cleaning done in other parts of the house...not in the craft room though!  Everyday a little bit stronger...

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and chased eggs, visited with family and friends, and over all had a great day!  My daughter in law sent us pictures of the grand babies enjoying their day!  Charlie is 2 (actually Charles Arthur Doswell V), Hannah 5, and Teresa just turned 8.  Beautiful grand babies!


They live in Clarksville, TN so we don't get to see them too often...only 700+ miles away!

MY desk this week looks forsaken and piled upon...  I made it to a special sale at the local Michaels and bought this soda crate for 70% off and all the stuff in it for 50¢ each packet.  I also bought a couple other things but have already put them away...what??? something gets put away around here!

  
I heard the comment about what is in that soda crate!  Lots of fun stuff.
I have a doctors appointment soon so I best get off of here and get dressed to go.  I will be back and meander through the desks later today....Go check out other desks at Julia's blog...Stamping Ground and join in the fun!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie, those grand babies are gorgeous!!! I cannot imagine being that far away from mine. I think the two and a half hour journey to my grandsons is bad enough. My granddaughters live round the corner, so I am lucky. I've not been on here for a while - lots of stuff really going on. Hope things will get better for us both. Anne x #21

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine being so far from my grandchildren....it's made me realise just how lucky I am. I see every one of our six almost weekly at least. At least with modern technology you will be able to see yours more than they would have done years ago so I guess that's a blessing. Hope you have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vickie, great score on the stash! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #15 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic bargain!
    Your grandbabies are so adorable - and they look so happy :)
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Bubbles #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs and what bargains. Have a great week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great pics of your grandkids! love your bargains too. hope the Dr trip went well. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you've been so poorly, Vickie, but glad to hear you are improving now, and able to do some things. The Easter Egg hunt pics are adorable! Getting new stash always makes one feel better, doesn't it. Have fun playing.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #44

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling better and better each day, and that you have returned to WOYWW! Your desk now looks like mine usually does! Great buys at Michael's, have fun playing! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #35

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the Dr's appointment went well. Great bargains and useful crate. Sarah #11

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse