Friday, June 10, 2016

I am hosting a retreat…check this out!


 Retreat Sponsor Vickie Doswell 

Hosted at Prairie Moon Primitives, Wayne, Oklahoma 
(We are just 15 minutes from Interstate 35) 

Come Join Us For A Crafting Good Time……… 
Friday, December 2nd – Sunday, December 4th, 2016 

We are hosting a retreat for scrapbooking, jewelry, weaving, sewing, knitting, just whatever you choose to bring and work on! 
We can accommodate up to 20 retreaters it is all inclusive and we do all the cooking! There will be goodie bags and door prizes. Cost is $200 per person and full payment must be made by Nov. 1st For more information you can email prairiemoonprimitives@yahoo.com 
or message Vickie Doswell 

If you are interested in attending the retreat let me know asap!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse