Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WOYWW #307

Happy Wednesday!  It is a coolish wet morning this morning but the garden just seems to love all the rain!  Glad it did because the youngest cat didn't.  Poor Ghost I don't know what kind of life she had prior to coming to us as a stray but she is absolutely scared to death of thunder and lightening storms.  Ghost will cower under a table near where we are sitting or meow outside the bedroom door till it passes.  Poor baby must have been trapped outside in a storm or something! 
Ghost checking out what I am doing in the craft room and making sure I am doing it right!

Speaking of craft rooms and desks that is why I am here!  Welcome to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday!  I am here two weeks in a row...is the world coming to an end?  OMG!  If you are wondering about WOYWW go check out Julia's blog Stamping Ground and she will fill you in on the details.  I am not showing my desk this week but the desk where I have been working the last few days.  I have gone back up to my daughters house and worked with her while she makes things for a baby shower she is giving Sunday I have been making birthday cards.
Here is a picture of Heather across the table.  I think she is looking for a pattern or something to continue her project.  The theme for the shower is honey bee's and flowers and she has been having a lot of fun research and making things for the party.  We are sitting at 3ft x 8ft tables and both our tables are covered with stuff.   I was making the cards from a kit from Close to My Heart and it is the first kit like it that I have ever used but I have really enjoyed making the cards cause the directions are awesome and everything is in the kit to make the project.  I have been in a little bit of a creative slump recently as far as making cards and scrap booking so when I had a party earlier this month I got a kit for each to make hoping it would get me back into it.  Heather sells CTMH and you should go to her site and check it out.  Lots of fun things to see. 





 Close ups of the cards.  The kit came with everything it took to make 5 of each card with a little left over.  I was once told never to send a card with a naked envelope so as you can see I decorated those also.
 The poor animals were just about going to rebel and every so often would come over to the tables begging to be taken back down stairs to their beds.  Looks like they have a rough time if the craft room and need saved doesn't.  It was after midnight when we called it a night so they were more then happy for me to go home!
Mocha, Wesley, and the bird Nyassa
Hope you have a great week and I hope to make it around to visit desks.  If you visit me I promise to come visit you...just leave a comment! 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki looks like you have been having great fun crafting with your daughter - even if your poor creatures would rather have been in their beds ! Have a great week Ali xx #62

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghost is the perfect name for your cat! It seems no matter how small or big our workspaces are, we fill them to the max! Have a great week. Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's nice to take the pressure off and have somebody else come up with the ideas. Stress free crafting.

    Fiona #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dog beds look really comfy how lucky your animals are.
    Big desk, looks like plenty of room for both of you to craft together. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 30

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to get to visit a daughter! Lots of crafty goodness going on! Glenda #33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard to say what's cuter, cat or cards! :) Love the name too - Game of Thrones inspired? LOL! Enjoy your crafting space. It looks fab.

    Happy day after WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous, vast crafting space with lots of exciting projects to enjoy. Well done for challenging your creative slump! Cute cat :) A belated Happy WOYWW,

    Angela x
    Angel Greetings #36

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vickie, late happy WOYWW. Super cards and loads of fun you two are having, it's nice to be creating next to some one and those kits do help heaps when the mojo is low. Have a wonderful weekend Cheers RobynO#24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vickie, how lovely to have 'me crafting time' with your daughter.Running late this week, it seems to have gotten away from me somehow! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #11 xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse