In the introduction Tam gave a synopsis of the first week...it is a lot!
1. An introductory video in which you get to meet myself and Gracie (please watch it, I go over some important Life Book related things).
2. A Guided Meditation (Releasing Fears/ Worries + Welcoming in the New)
3. Art Bites for Newbies & Beginners
4. An introduction to Colour Theory
5. A Warm Up Exercise
6. A Main project (creating our Beacon of Light)
What I like best about Lifebook is that is more then a art course it is also using art to help you heal and find yourself. Tam isn't a shrink or therapist so she warns you not to do the various projects if it might influence you negatively. If you are interested in learning some art and having fun check it out at Lifebook 2015. It is self paced and you can do as much or as little as you want to do.
Okay that said I would like to share the main lesson from week 1. The Beacon of Light...
Hope you like her! If you like to see my warm up page see the previous post!